1. Downloading a lot of music in one sitting means there's a very good chance you may not even listen to it all.
2. Even if you do listen to everything you've downloaded, you may not enjoy it to it's full potential because you know there's lots more to listen to. It could even feel like a chore.
Take the time to listen to an album, as you would a purchased CD. This suggestion goes for any music you might download freely.
So if you're still reading this, I assume you've heard some of my music and want to delve deeper. Here are my suggestions to get the most out of Altus.
1. Download my latest releases first and continue backwards chronologically.
I'm always proud of my latest work and I'd like you to hear it first.
2. Make use of the full length previews that are available on each album's page. I don't expect anyone to enjoy all my work, so take a listen to the preview before downloading. That way you're not wasting your time downloading something you won't enjoy.
3. Only download one album every week / every two weeks / every month . . . whatever works for you. The point is to take the time to enjoy and savour each release.
I truly hope you enjoy the music of Altus, and keep coming back for more.